Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No School!


The school district finally closed school for a snow day. Good thing too since every road in the county has been closed. I woke up this morning and while feeding Bryn saw Grampa trying to get someone driving a station wagon unstuck from a huge drift in front of our house. Then I watched the tractor get stuck, and then another little car! So... i got all my snow gear on and went out to help. By the time I got out, the tractor was out, and a jeep had come to pull out the little car. We had to dig the station wagon out three times before it got far enough down the road we couldn't see him anymore. I hope they all got home okay. It is definitely a blizzard out there! I'm really glad I didn't have to go anywhere today because I wouldn't, and I couldn't even if I wanted to. My car has a four foot drift all the way around. This pic is from the front door, I'm not going back out there unless absolutely necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment