Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quinn


I have to make a post honoring my little brother Quinn. I owe him big time so I'm letting the whole world know how much I love him, look up to him, how cool he is, how smart he is, how good he is, how faithful, humble, loyal, friendly, nice, kind, trustworthy, and what a great listener he is. Quinn has always been the nicest little brother and always helps me in making life choices, pre-calculus, and being the best person I can be. He works so hard and has great and lofty goals that I know he will accomplish. He is a great example of someone living in the world but not of the world. He spends his time making himself the best he can be and becoming closer to the Lord. Quinn learns quickly and doesn't ever do dumb things (because he learned by example from his big sister). Quinn never does anything half-way and always does really cool things, like making rockets, dance class and making stuff out of duct tape. He is creative and crafty, strong and silly, and super duper smart. Quinn, I love you so much and am so grateful that you are a part of my family and that I have the opportunity to learn (all the good things) from you. I'm so glad Bryn has an uncle that can love her and be such a great example to her. Thanks for liking Shane :) and for letting him marry me. I know that you will always take care of our family by being the great and wonderful person you are!! Thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment