Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pay it forward 2011:

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. You must in turn, post this (FB or Blog) and send something YOU make to the first 5 people who comment on your blog (or FB post). The rules are it must be HANDMADE and must be sent to the 5 people sometime during 2011.

You can send your address to me at jenlynfred (at) gmail dot com.

I hope that somebody out there reads my blog so I have an excuse for something to do!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer do I count to participate in this little make something to the first 5 people that comment? I will have to start something like that on my blog...jen-saia.blogspot.com

    I can't believe you have nothing to do with that very cute baby hanging out in hubby's arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have this on my facebook too! I would love to have you make me something...if I'm in the first 5! I've just started a blog that I think this will link up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need anything handmade except a hug from you, but this is a pretty cute idea.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete