Wednesday, January 5, 2011



We had a blast on Christmas Eve! We played a bunch of silly games, ate pizza (which I think could make a great tradition) read stories, sang songs and read The Christmas Story. I think that may have been my favorite part of Christmas because all the family was there, everyone was super happy and excited, but no one was caught up in candy, presents, and stuff. I hate stuff. Whatever the stuff is, I don't like it, but on Christmas Eve, there wasn't any stuff, just lots of family being friends and making memories.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer!! Send me your address at my email account, jennifersaia@aol.com

    I will ship the winning Tablecloth and napkins to you just as soon as I hear from you!!!!

    May you forever live in your Fairytale World!!

    ReplyDelete