Thursday, February 10, 2011



5...4...3...2...1...BLAST OFF!! Today, Bryn has decided to move. I put her down to play, walked away for 10 seconds and when I came back she was clear across the room and into everything. I cleaned the floor faster than I have ever cleaned anything and it was a good thing because she hasn't stopped! She doesn't quite crawl, but she doesn't scoot really either. She gets up on all fours and throws herself forward, landing on her tummy, then does it again. Not sure what to call it, except totally unexpected movement! I think she is pretty proud of her accomplishment and Bryn, I am super proud of you. I know that you will always have goals and accomplish them while amazing me the entire time. Everything you do amazes me. I love you B. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment