Thursday, March 10, 2011

We tried to take family pictures while Quinn was here. Let me emphasize the word tried. We took at least a hundred. It is a fight to get Conner and Jannae to smile during pictures, and to get them to smile in the same picture is even harder. And then to get Bryn to be looking at the camera too, impossible! Well, mom kept saying things that would make them smile...no luck...then she said "Everyone say, Hope Quinn finds a girlfriend soon!" I crossed my fingers, and unfortunately, the one picture out of the hundred with Bryn, Conner, and Jannae cooperating, was the one I changed my plastered on smile with crossies. Well, I hope this brings you peace Quinn...and lots of luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! I just saw your post on our blog...I'm glad you found us too! I didn't know you guys had a blog! Such a fun way to keep in touch. I'll check back often!

    ReplyDelete