Wednesday, July 20, 2011

details, details

Wahoo!  Here is our house!  It's about 6 miles north-east from where we currently live.  It has 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 storage rooms, large front room, downstairs family and a dining room.  I'm in love.  The house has so much character and charm.  It's a fairly old home, but very well built.  Wood flooring, shake roof, huge trees, 5 apple trees, flowerbeds, un-cracked sidewalks, and my personal favorite an in-the-wall ironing board right in the kitchen.  Not that I'm totally into ironing, but I just know the people who have lived here before worked hard and made the home fit what they needed.  They lived and loved and... I just know this house is a good one.  One with good stories, I know it has been loved.  It's on an acre (so unfortunately we have room for our beasts) with room for gardening, playing, swinging, climbing, and hiding.  There are two sheds, rose bushes, a clothesline and pole fence on the sides, and the old crinkly/decorative wired fencing on the front.  The lawn has very few weeds, and oh... I just love it!!!  I can't believe we finally have a house.  A home!!!  I'll keep you updated don't worry.  Probably to much actually:)

And Bryn... She learned to kiss, peek-a-boo, and say aloha.  She loves playing soccer and is really good at making friends.  I know she's only 10 months, but I really think she's ahead of the game!  Alright.  Blessings and peace to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment