Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fair Time

 Bryn loves the animals at the fair



 These poor sheep were getting chased around and around and around, Bryn tried really hard to keep up!

 We saw lots of rabbits, there was one that was 32 pounds!  It was twice as big as Bryn!
 And of course we ate fair food.  I had a Philly steak sandwich (so good!), Shane had a teriyaki chicken bowl, and Bryn had a bit of both.  We also had the traditional tiger ear on the way out.  Bryn fell asleep before we made it through everything, but we had a great time.

We never ride the rides, but I wanted to take some pictures.  Someday I'll learn how to take really cool night pictures, but for now... this is what I got. 
I also entered some canning and baking contests at the fair.  I won a 3rd place ribbon for Dilly Beans and for filled raspberry shortbread cookies!  I was pretty excited!  First time entering the fair, I think I did pretty good!  Next year... I'll take it all! (hopefully)

1 comment: