Monday, October 8, 2012

September 27-28... Baby Day!

 Finally, done being pregnant!  I have to admit, it was pretty smooth sailing anyway.  I never really got sick and didn't have any complications.  It got really hot in August, but overall, I had a pretty easy pregnancy.  Definitely looking forward to seeing my toes again though!
 I was induced at 39 weeks and 6 days.  We checked into the hospital at 7:00 PM, I was given Pitocin at 8:55, water broken at 9:05, spinal block (heaven!) at 11:00, Landon Mac Fredrickson was born at 12:04, September 28, 2012.  He waited to come exactly on his due date, on his Grandfather Fredrickson's birthday (Grandpa is still floating on cloud nine).  Landon is the first Fredrickson Grandson, so the name continues on. 
 Landon is a perfect little boy.  Ten fingers, ten toes.  Seven pound, one ounce and 21 inches long.
 Bryn LOVES him!  She kept saying over and over "He's so tiny!"

 She gives him the softest sweetest hugs and kisses.  Loves to hold hug and snuggle him and before he was twelve hours old, she had given him knuckles and high-fives at least a dozen times!
 Daddy is proud to have his boy.  Future hunting buddy, football star,singing partner... you know, all the things daddy does I'm sure Landon will be following in his footsteps.  I couldn't ask for a better example for my baby boy than Shane.
 We are a happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment