Saturday, July 28, 2012

Twinners

 Lily came down for a play day last week.  Lily and Bryn were so excited to see each other and became twins almost instantly.  They had to have everything the same.  Something to sit in...
 something to read...

 something to cuddle...
something to drink and a blanket to hold!  Which by the way I didn't coordinate Lily's green bottle, shirt, and blanket (which was the only one Bryn would share...little stinker) and Bryn's pink shirt, sippy cup and blanket but it looks pretty cute huh!
On the lines of Bryn sharing uh, hmmm.  Not a good start.  At least I have two of most things and she was fine having a similar item.  I hope she learns that this world is for everyone pretty soon or we may have a baby war in the next few months.  
And on the lines of new baby... I know I'm pretty nonexistent with updates.  Today I have exactly two months until D-Day.  It's hot.  I think I still have feet down there somewhere.  Bryn can hide underneath my tummy too!  I hardly have anything ready for our baby and I have even less energy to get it done!  Hopefully there will be a cool spell coming for me and I can get everything done fast.  
I really don't mind being pregnant.  Boys are different than girls even from the time they are growing in a tummy.  I wasn't sick hardly at all, but I'm hotter than a Ghost Pepper eating competition in the Sahara Desert.  And this guy can move!!  You know those weird toy balls that move around constantly and randomly and have tails on them?  They just roll around and jump, sometimes they vibrate a little?  I'm pretty sure I ate one.     

No comments:

Post a Comment