Thursday, October 11, 2012

the good, the bad, and the adorable:

Yesterday Landon had his two week checkup and he's growing like crazy.  He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces, almost a full pound gain in two weeks!  That shouldn't surprise me since he eats like a piranha. 

Our well broke. again.  This time it's the electrical box and the electrician is working on it... but having no water with a newborn and a two-year-old is pretty miserable.  I know trials are supposed to strengthen you, I guess Landon's immune system will be strengthened...at least I hope.  Maybe one of these days Shane and I will get on the ball with our emergency water supply, instead of walking down the street to get water from our neighbors.  Thank you to good neighbors!

Landon started smiling as he was falling asleep! I hope to get a picture of that, but for now that sweetness is tucked away in the Mommy memory bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment