Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference


Bryn is kinda sick today and is happy with snuggling and not doing anything.  Which is great since today is General Conference and we need to sit on the couch and watch it.  I've gotta figure this girl out fast.  Any insight would be appreciated... She loves watching the speakers!  We have watched all three sessions so far (it's almost time for Sunday Afternoon).  She can be pretty intent to watch their faces, and it almost seems like she understands their language, or can hear her Heavenly Father in their voices.  She makes Bells, her teddy, fold her arms for the prayers, she loves to direct the choir, and she makes sure we all say Amen after every speaker!  She knows...a lot.  A lot, a lot.  I know I should be doing something better for her, but I just don't know what!  I don't teach her anything, she just does it!  Oh ya, except for that scowl, when she dropped something on the floor... I probably taught her that.  But, I'm learning from conference to smile more, and have love in my heart instead of judgments, and be forgiving.  I hope I learn it before Bryn realizes I haven't!  I also loved the talk that mentioned when someone is drowning, don't ask if they need help, just help them!  'Call if you need us' isn't what we should say, we should have the courage to just jump in and save them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment